This year Hope for Kids is looking to launch a new program called MOBILE HOPE. We are incredibly excited as to what this will entail! Mobile Hope introduces a completely new way of reaching inner-city kids. This bus will be used to host action-packed Hope for Kids mobile events right in their neighborhoods in Springfield.
Having a bus will provide many benefits to our ministry, including:
- Passenger space for volunteers and kids, allowing Impact Clubs and other inner-city programs to continue in snow or heat
- Storage, equipping us to meet immediate needs more effectively
- Raised awareness of our physical presence in the city
- Transportation, bringing opportunities for special in-city outreaches by churches, youth groups, etc. who are looking to serve outside of Club Hope
- Opportunities for new programs, such as tutoring, hygiene classes, basketball camps in local parks, impact clubs in unreached areas of the city, life skills workshops, block party events, and more!
We are looking to raise $100,000 which will allow us to purchase and renovate a 50-passenger bus, license our drivers, and purchase insurance. With your prayers, financial support, and the blessing of God, we believe this is an attainable goal!
Check out our GoFundMe campaign here: gofundme.com/mobile-hope. Please SHARE this link so we can get the word out about this exciting project!
THANK YOU for joining with us to reach the children of Springfield!